Welcome to the Nelson Curling Club!
Our club makes every effort to ensure that we offer comfortable and affordable access to the sport of curling.
The Nelson Curling Club has:
- Over 100 years of curling history in Nelson – visit the archives in the Lounge
- A curling season schedule that runs mid-October through mid-March every year
- A variety of curling leagues, with schedules to choose from, refer to Leagues
Hours of Operation and League Reps for more info
- A fun and supportive learning program for new curlers
- Recreational Curling for all leagues
- Competitive curling for experienced curlers, including Provincial competitions
- Fun Bonspiels, Family Days, After-school youth curling and Private Club Rentals
- 6 Ice Sheets with high ceilings to provide an open atmosphere
- The best curling ice in the Kootenays, thanks to Al May, the club’s experienced ice technician
- A ProShop where curling equipment can be purchased. Discount Equipment packages are offered for new curlers
- A comfortable Bar and Lounge area, to enjoy beverages after curling
- A non-smoking environment
- Used brooms, sliders and shoes that can be borrowed for use at the club
- A club representative that will ensure your successful introduction to curling
- Affordable Membership Dues
- Membership - Sign-up as a team or as an individual
- New members and new curlers welcome
- FREE training and coaching offered mid-October.
For more information,